I’m writing this post in honor of the grand opening of Café Zupas in Glendale, making 5 total in Arizona and 25 throughout Arizona, Nevada and Utah!
1) Sandwiches: Sure there’s a dozen different delicious options but I always find myself ordering the BBQ Pulled Pork or Honey Bacon Club (or as I call it the “Adult Grilled Cheese”)
2) Salads: My husband is nuts for their Nuts About Berries and I like to create something with their Honey Chipotle Ranch or Asiago Caesar dressings.
3) Soups: When I was pregnant with Baby Boy last year I probably consumed gallons of Café Zupas’ soups. Top two favorites are Wisconsin Cauliflower or Chicken Enchilada Chili.
4) Deserts: The assortment of desserts can be exciting and overwhelming but no mater what you choose you will not be disappointed. Cakes, brownies and créme brûlées OH MY!
5) Drinks: I love the free Italian Soda flavor options, it’s so fun to create berry lemonades and root beer floats. This is a big crowd pleaser with kids!
6) Combos: Sure you can buy individual entreés but Café Zupas offers a Try 2 Combo that lets you choose from a whole sandwich, half soup or half salad and of course their signature chocolate dipped strawberry!
7) House Made: The reason why things at Café Zupas taste so fresh and delicious is because of quality ingredients and their house made dressings, spreads and soups.
8) Catering: Have you been to a meeting that had soggy subs and salads or super greasy food? Gross. That will not happen with Café Zupas, so if you need to cater a party, meeting or event go check them out!
9) School Nights: Need to help raise funds for your school and want it to be at a place where both adults and children will enjoy themselves? Tuesday nights are School Nights at Café Zupas!
10) Closed On Sundays: My family and I choose to not go out on Sunday to honor our Sabbath. It makes me happy when companies choose to take a day off each week and let their employees be with their families.
Are you a #czsouperfan? What are your favorites?
If you haven’t been take a look at their online menu and tell me what looks drool worthy to you!