I received this product in exchange for this review. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own and honest.
Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier Review
A good humidifier is a must have in any home. It’s my go to whenever the sniffles start making the rounds. I was thankful for this humidifier when I came home from the NICU with Cedar (sorry I’m still working on his birth story) because big brother and sister had some junk they were working out of their system. Humidifiers are amazing because they increase moister in the air making it easier to breathe and rest. They can also relieve cough, cold, and flu symptoms, nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds, and dry skin and hair. OK so let me tell you all the things I LOVE about the Crane humidifier . . .
- Filter is not required, but they do include one for those who have hard water (which we do in AZ) so it was once less thing we had to worry about and buy
- It’s a cool mist, so my home can stay a nice comfortable temperature. As mentioned about we live in Arizona so when it’s 110 plus degrees outside it’s a must have.
- There’s no hazard of little ones putting their hands over the mist and getting burned, another amazing cool mist feature.
- It’s super quite while it runs, no humming or buzzing so you can get the much needed ZZZs
- Holds up to a gallon of water and is easy to fill up in bathroom sink. Other brands of humidifiers which I’ve owned in the past are large and awkward sized I’d have to clear the sink of dishes in the kitchen just to fill up. Let’s be honest there are almost always dishes in my sink and I don’t want another chore to do before I can get a peaceful nights rest.
- It can run up to 24 hours at a time and has an automatic shut off. The red light green light indicator is a nice feature that I have not had with other brands.
- You can adjust the amount of vapor that comes out and the top of the humidifier rotates 360 degrees so you can aim it where you would like the mist to go.
- Extremely easy to clean and has antimicrobial material in the base to prevent mold and bacteria growth.
- Crane offers a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty, which I am not worried about because after 6 months of rigorous use it’s still looks like it came right out of the box.
- Fun to decorate! I’ve seen some cool drawings on the drop humidifiers and I decided to add my own flare of creativity and use my vinyl cutting machine.
- Crane offers fun and exclusive colors and character humidifiers as well. You can check out all of Crane’s products here.
So if you don’t already have a humidifier or are in the market for a new one make sure to buy one or add a Crane to your registry.
Which color or character is your favorite? If you had one to decorate how would you do so?